Aquí llega la siguiente entrega de los crucigramas, esta semana es temático, y ya que he estado haciendo los exámenes del proficiency, pues aprovecho y lo publico en inglés.
Así que aquí está, el CROSSWORD de la semana, para practicar esos idiomas que muchos tenemos oxidados!
Bueno, ya me diréis cómo os las apañáis con éste!
- it falls from the clouds when it rains
- these four letters are the best present you can give to anyone
- I’d like my tea with a dash of…. in it, please.
- It’s been ringing for a long time, could you please pick the…. up?
- These are called “cookies” in america, but british speakers prefer to soak “b…” in their afternoon tea
- most roses are…
- we’ll be celebrating them in a few days (hint: the 25th of december)
- he brings us presents for christmas eve
- he is always swearing, he is such a …. boy
- There’s nothing in there
- the career which studies life sciences and nature
- many spanish speakers think this words refers to the folder, but it means something which we keep covering the floor
- cats which are this color are usually thought to give bad luck
- When you don’t know what to say, you’ll think your mind is….
- The sun is starting to shine
- ….. the button
- the place where you go to swim on the sea
- If you have strong muscles, they’ll say you’re as hard as a…
- You normally do this with a pen
- most of the people dislike this day of the week
- They do the photosynthesis and let us keep out of the sun during hot days
- I am going to the countryside tomorrow on a school…..
- You must wear two of them to walk on the streets
- the favourite drink of the british islands
- it shines up in the sky at night
- seven days
- you go there to work out